Whether you choose to get involved to gain exposure, build your competencies, gain leadership experience or give back to the profession, you’ll find a meaningful way to participate in the NASTT community.
Why Get Involved in the Northwest Chapter?
- Build a power network of trenchless professionals in your area.
- Find local business resources.
- Learn about projects and solutions near you.
- Grow your expertise at regular meetings with your peers.
- Be a recognized leader on behalf of the Northwest-area trenchless community.
- Any additional edits or comments
Hands-on Volunteer Opportunities to Advance Your Career
- Present your technical paper at local seminars and conferences.
- Write articles for Northwest Chapter Publications.
- Serve on a committee or the chapter board.
- Be a mentor to students.
- Help get the word out on local projects and trenchless news.
- Any additional comments
NASTT’s Northwest Student Chapter
NASTT student resources engage students in trenchless technology to help them start their career empowered by professional networks, education and knowledge, research, volunteer experience, and NASTT awards and scholarships.
- Magazine Committee. Provide a description of the committee here. Carlie Pittman, Chair.
- Calgary Section Organizing Committee. Provide a description of the committee here. Charles Pullan, Chair.
- Edmonton Section Organizing Committee. Provide a description of the committee here. Greg Tippett, Chair.
- Website Administrator. Provide a description of the committee here. Greg Tippett, Chair.